Bethany

Bethany
Bethany with her NG feeding tube. August 2013

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

visiting nurse

Bethany had a visit from the visiting nurse today. I have to say I liked her, she didn't sound so bright on the phone but I was pleasantly surprised. She asked me if we had considered anything alternative. I told her I was thinking of having some alternative allergy testing done at a local, well renowned alternative medicine clinic. The nurse mentioned something about GMOs. I can't say I have given GMOs specific thought, my general feeling is the world is full of crap. I don't agree with genetically modifying food, I don't believe in mass producing food, I do believe in buying as locally as possible.  I also live in reality and I know you can't have everything you wish for. So I try to buy locally, I try to buy organic.

No comments:

Post a Comment