How do people find the balance? I love my job and I love my kids. I have such a hard time finding the balance. I feel like every minute I'm home is consumed with things that need to be done and I don't get to spend it with my kids. I always feel better when I have meals planned for the week, but rarely get that done on the weekend. This weekend I'm working nights so nothing gets done. I literally slept from 9am to 5pm today. I stopped this morning after work to help my gram take her shot for RA and went home. I saw my kids for about 20 minutes from the time I got up until I had to leave. I so worry they are closer with my parents then they are with me. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy I have family that is close by and involved with my kids. So, I'm done complaining. I'm very thankful for what I have and sometimes I need to remind myself of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment