It's been a long time since I posted last. Things have been super busy.
Bethany had some alternative allergy testing done - don't ask me how they do it because I'm not sure. They take a few drop of blood apply it to some kind of index card and are able to test for like 99 allergens. So she came back reactive to dairy, gluten (no shit Sherlock) green peas (what!) a couple kinds of fish and peanuts. We have been giving her peanut butter and she has had some residual GI problem. So I'm hoping that getting peanuts out of her diet will fix that. So here we go again with another diet adjustment-hopefully not so life altering this time. I suspect this will be a lot easier.
Chelsea is doing great at preschool. She loves it! This year she has boy and girls friends, last year she pretty much played exclusively with the boys. She's a mover and the other girls are often doing projects that require sitting. So Chelsea prefers to play with the boys - I think it's great.
Chelsea just finished her soccer season and she absolutely loved it. I can ask her everyday what she did at school and she can't/won't tell me, but when I ask her what she did at soccer she can tell me everything she did. So now we are gearing up for hockey season. Luckily the hockey league supplies most of the equipment. She is super excited for that.
I decided to start exercising my right brain. My whole life I have been a left brained person, I love science and math, I'm a nurse, I never considered myself to be crafty or artistic in anyway. But I have really been enjoying making Christmas ornaments out of felt, painting signs, picture frames etc. Here's picture
No comments:
Post a Comment