Bethany

Bethany
Bethany with her NG feeding tube. August 2013

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day # 1 Gluten Free

Today was day one of our gluten free trial with the baby, Bethany. And what do you think I bought? The wrong kind of pasta! Oh well. I didn't actually feed it to her, so at least I have that going for me. Bethany is 14 months old and is having major GI issues and is unable to gain weight because of it.

We were just in the hospital for 5 days trying to figure out what is going on. She had an upper and lower endoscopy. We haven't recieved the results yet but after the explosive diarrhea she had today we need to try something. So gluten free it is. She also has a milk allergy so it's going to be quite the adventure for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment